Do you have a passion for education and are you interested in working on new exciting projects?
Are you interested to work as a part-time software developer on a social enterprise project?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proficient with PHP & OOP
- Familiar with setting up and managing databases (MySQL,..)
- Experience with WordPress and plugin development
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Write clean code
The ideal candidate also has:
- Ability to work with and maximize limited resources
- Creative and drive to find solutions
- Hard working
Availability: part-time consultancy contract
Working hours: flexible
This opportunity may convert into a longer term contract in a later phase of the project.
There is no location requirements.
Regular online meetings and check-ins with the normal work hours of UK time-zones will be required.
Visa Sponsorship is not available, as relocation is not required.
Own computer equipment and fast internet access a must.
How to apply: Ref: PHP-220217pt-wpphpmysql
Comprehensive CV, Cover Letter, Info & Link on recent projects, quote reference
LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter handle (if available)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified