A startup is looking for a full stack developer.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Are full stack (you need to be as comfortable working in the front-end as you are in the back-end)
- Academic background in computer science or a related discipline (bachelor or master)
- Solid computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, PHP)
- Familiar with setting up and managing databases (MySQL,..)
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Expertise with CMS and LMS and their integration
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- System Admin Experience in the Cloud
- Experience with cloud systems, applications, and deployment
- Familiar with Cloud provider experience, such as Amazon AWS
- Familiar with setting up and configuring Java and LAMP stack components
- Understanding setup and configuration
- Understanding alerting associated with an enterprise monitoring application
- Managing TCP/IP, DNS and firewalls
The ideal candidate also has:
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment
- The passion and ability to operate in a busy startup environment
- Ability to work with and maximize limited resources
- The ability to communicate technical issues to all team members.
- Hard working
- Drive to find solutions
Remuneration: Competitive Availability: full-time fixed term contract with possibility for renewal with initial trial period
There is no location requirements. Regular online meetings and check-ins with the normal work hours of UK time-zones will be required.
Visa Sponsorship is not available, as relocation is not required.
Own computer equipment and fast internet access required.
How to apply:
Comprehensive CV, Cover Letter, Info & Link on recent projects
LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter handle
All applications must be in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Successful candidates will also be asked to provide 3 three professional references.
Interviews will be done remotely.