The company is looking for an experienced WordPress plugin developer.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with WordPress and in particular plugin development
- Proficient with PHP
- Familiar with setting up and managing databases (MySQL,..)
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
The ideal candidate also has:
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work with and maximize limited resources
- The ability to communicate technical issues to all team members.
- Hard working
- Drive to find solutions
Availability: part-time consultancy contract
There is no location requirements. Regular online meetings and check-ins with the normal UK work hours will be required.
Visa Sponsorship is not available, as relocation is not required.
Own computer equipment and fast internet access required.
How to apply:
Comprehensive CV, Cover Letter, Info & Link on recent projects
LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter handle
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Successful candidates will also be asked to provide 3 three professional references.
Interviews will be conducted remotely